Analytical notes “Women Profiles in the Republic of Moldova” (2016)
The purpose of the profiles is to inform the public, based on evidences/data, about the advantages, capacities and potential that belong to the analyzed groups of women and the contribution they can make to the development, their environments of interaction, the opportunities they benefit from or which they lack, the limitations and the obstacles they face.
The 10 analytical notes were developed by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), in the framework of the joint UN Programme "Strengthening the national statistical system", in collaboration with the National Bureau of Statistics and with the support of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) and the UN Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
- Profile of women from rural areas
- Profile of migrant women
- Profile of women with disabilities
- Profile of women in economy and business
- Profile of women living wit HIV
- Profile of Roma women and girls
- Profile of women-victims of violence
- Profile of the women in elected and appointed positions
- Profile of the women in decision-making process
- Profile of elderly women